Revlon eyelashes [91246]

Revlon Fantasy Lengths Wisply (91246)
 
 
As you may notice on my contact lens review post [HERE] I am wearing the Revlon Fantasy Lengths Wisply (91246).
 
 
My eyelashes are pretty short and thin. I dream for bodacious, long luscious lashes. I like to wear falsies to give my lashes a bit of a boost.
 

Despite wanting volume and length for my lashes I do tend to choose the most natural looking styles, so when I saw these Revlon Lashes I was blown away because their so natural looking.
These are my favourite lashes, I can wear them when ever and where ever such as work or out round a friends house or even to the supermarket because their so natural looking.
I purchased these from Tesco retail supermarket for £2.99.
I ended up picking three Revlon lashes because they were so inexpensive (^_^)
 
 
 
Here I  am wearing the false lashes they feel very light weight and comfortable to wear they don't feel heavy at all that weigh your lashes down.
 



These are my favouite ♥
 
Do you like wearing false lashes? If so what is your fav brand.
 
© S.Ruby.Aktar
 

1 comments:

☆ Anoofah said...

you have beautiful eyes !! lovely Post i really suck bigtime at applying false lashes ><"

RubyAktar. Powered by Blogger.

© R U B Y. A K T A R., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena